Cases and Clients
Ms. Gauli-Rufo is a standout choice for clients looking for zealous and effective representation from the beginning stages of a criminal matter to its conclusion. She is also considered a tough and successful negotiator with plea agreements. When you are first contacted by the federal government or any federal or state agent, or notified of a potential criminal matter, contact Ms. Gauli-Rufo immediately.
- US V. RICO, SEC Fraud, Healthcare Fraud, and Money Laundering (18 U.S.C. §§ 1962, 1956, 1347; 17 C.F.R. § 240.10b-5; 31 U.S.C. §5342).
- US v. Mail Fraud and Wire Fraud (18 U.S.C. 1343, 1341).
- US v. Mortgage Fraud (18 U.S.C. § 1014).
- US v. Possessing/Advertising Child Pornography (18 U.S.C. § 2252, 2251).
- US v. Distribution of Illegal Drugs (21 U.S.C. § 841, 846).
- US v. Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon (18 U.S.C. §922(g)).
- US v. Tax Fraud (26 U.S.C. §7206).
- US v. RICO, Gambling, Extortion, and Assault (18 U.S.C. §§ 1961-2, 1951, 1955, 1959).
- US v. RICO (Drug Distribution, Gun in Connection with Violent Felony, Murder, Attempted Murder, and Drug Case) (18 U.S.C. § 1961-2).
- US v. Internet Fraud (18 U.S.C. § 1030).
- US v. Credit Card Fraud (15 U.S.C. § 1644).
- US v. Aggravated Identity Theft (18 U.S.C. §1028A).
- US v. Creating/ Selling False Identification Documents (18 U.S.C. § 1028).
- US v. Bribery (Elected Officials) (18 U.S.C. § 201).
- US v. Bank Robbery (18 U.S.C. § 2113).
- US v. Hobbs Act Robberies (18 U.S.C. 1951).
- US v. Bank Fraud (18 U.S.C. §1344).
- US v. Mortgage Fraud (18 U.S.C. § 1014).
- US v. Reentry after Deportation (8 U.S.C.§ 1326).
- Attorney – (New York City)
- Emergency Room Doctor – (Newark, New Jersey)
- Podiatrist – (Hamilton Township, New Jersey)
- Construction Site Manager – (Fairfield, New Jersey)
- Corporate President (Little Falls, New Jersey; Wayne, New Jersey)
- Police Officer (Newton, Newark, Jersey City, New Jersey)
- Home Health Care Worker (Edison, New Jersey)
- CEO Corporation (Pomona, New York)
- Union Official (Edison, New Jersey)
- Local Candidate for Office (Jersey City, New Jersey)
- Corrections Officer (Lumberton, New Jersey)
- Bank Employee (Orange, New Jersey)
- Business Owner (Brooklyn, New York)
- Board of Education Employee (Piscataway, New Jersey)
Let an Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney Defend Your Rights in Federal Court
Ms. Gauli-Rufo provides quality representation based upon each of her client’s individual needs and circumstances. No two cases are the same, and the representation of each client should be tailored to the facts and circumstances of their particular case. Lorraine Gauli-Rufo has invaluable experience not only with white collar crimes, but as a gun and drug crime lawyer in New Jersey and NYC as well as other surrounding cities. She has a wide-area of experience, having successfully tried cases involving money laundering, mail fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud, mortgage fraud, securities fraud, firearms, immigration, child pornography, computer, internet, environmental as well as crimes dealing with various federal agencies. In short, Ms. Gauli-Rufo is the person you should seek to defend you in any federal criminal matter.
Types of Criminal Cases LGR Law Handles
Lorraine Gauli-Rufo has handled a variety of federal criminal cases, and has achieved many below Guideline sentences for her clients. Moreover, she has been able to obtain many dismissals and acquittals of cases for her clients. She has handled cases such as money laundering, mail fraud, wire fraud, mortgage fraud, securities fraud, tax fraud, healthcare fraud, credit card fraud, bank fraud, drug crimes, as well as extortion, bribery, RICO matters, immigration offenses, firearms charges, conspiracy offenses, child pornography, bank robberies and Hobbs Act charges. She is a well-regarded New York City & New Jersey Federal criminal defense attorney.
Defending Clients Against Federal Criminal Charges
Ms. Gauli-Rufo’s reputation as a prominent federal criminal defense attorney is based on her experience, professional work ethic, as well as her compassionate and dedicated representation of her clients. Her clients include business executives, doctors, lawyers, police officers, federal agents, and people from all walks of life, who are charged or threatened with federal crimes. She gives individualized attention to each client, based upon the facts of their particular case. With offices in New Jersey and Manhattan, she is able to work in the federal courts in NYC and NJ, as well as all surrounding cities.